![]() |
Celebrating Dad’s Special Event Round Up…!!!
Hello Friends,
“ I Love My Dad” event round up is here. It was a great pleasure hosting this event and I was amazed by the encouraging response and the yummy entries from My blogger buddies.
My heartful thanks to one n all for your loving participation in the event and for all the delicious Dad’s Special recipes. Without You friends this event couldn’t have become a success. I would like to special mention Sanyukta, Niloufer, Divya, Umm Mymoonah & Priya for sending in a lot of their Dad’s favorites…!.
I have listed the entries in the order I have received them. I apologize if I have missed anyone. Plz leave a comment or mail me, I will try to add as soon as possible.
I would like to share this “ Loving Blogger Award " , with all blogger friends, who participated in this event.
Plz accept this award..! This Award comes with a rule, you can share it with three of your blogger friends, highlightening why you like them best. The intention is to spread the message of love from our heart..!
Without futher delay, letz check out the yummy recipes…!
Plz click on the links to go the respective entries…!
Sanyukta's Bittergourd Stirfry
Misal
Jowar Roti
Bottlegourd Kheer
Torviewtorento's Sushi
Beena's Chicken 65
Chicken Liver Masala
Niloufer's Parotta
Vadai
Dummadai
Food Lover's Masal Dosa
Mutton Biryani
Deepa's Chana Dal
Divya's Rawa Dosa
Kulfi Ice Cream
Coconut with Koya Balls
Chicken Pakoda
Chicken Dum Biryani
Cashew Nuts Curry
Mutton Biryani
Badusha
Mysore Pak
Cheese Cake
Jowar Roti
Bottlegourd Kheer
Torviewtorento's Sushi
Beena's Chicken 65
Chicken Liver Masala
Niloufer's Parotta
Vadai
Dummadai
Food Lover's Masal Dosa
Mutton Biryani
Deepa's Chana Dal
Divya's Rawa Dosa
Kulfi Ice Cream
Coconut with Koya Balls
Chicken Pakoda
Chicken Dum Biryani
Cashew Nuts Curry
Mutton Biryani
Badusha
Mysore Pak
Cheese Cake
Krishnaveni's Paasiparuppu Kuzhambu
Opputtu
Kaaya Vadai
Satya's Palpuri
Suja Suganthan's Adapradaman Payasam
Opputtu
Kaaya Vadai
Satya's Palpuri
Suja Suganthan's Adapradaman Payasam
Nithu's Beetroot Halwa
Seppankizhangu Roast
Sonu's Stuffed Radish Paratha
Vidhya 's Potato Bonda
Rava Kitchadi
Umm Mymoonah's Chilli Chicken
Cream Cheese Pastry
Mom's Prawn Curry
Saraswati's Vella Appam
Kesari bath
Mina Joshi's Mohanthal
Semolina Halwa
Kiran's Majjiga Pulusu
AZ's Soya Bhaji and Moong dal
Shabitha's Chettinad Chicken Kuzhambu
Menaga's Aambur Chicken Biryan
Sangeetha's Pacchaiparuppu Javvarisi Payasam
Plantain Dry Shrimp Fry
Swathi's Pavakkaipitlai
Veena's Sukhiyan
Priya's Coffee Milkshake
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
French Toast
Mutta Kuzhambu
Sayantani's Hilsa in Sweet &Sour Tamarind Gravy
Here are My entries
Bitter Gourd Fry
Adirasam Sweet
Spring Onion Uthappam
Manathakkali Vathal Kuzhambu
Corn Salad

































Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar